Fiberglass Yarn Continuous Roving for Reinforcing Thermoplastic
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
Fiberglass Yarn Continuous Roving for reinforcing Thermoplastic is
used for CFRT process. When casting off rolls on the creel, put the yarn same direction,
separating them into single filaments with several tension rollers. Yarns were dispersed by tension and heated by hot air or IR;
Molten thermoplastic compound was provided by an extruder and
impregnated the fiberglass by pressure; After cooling, the final
CFRT sheet was formed.
It is especially suitable for PA, PBT, PET, TPU, ABS
It can be used to manufacture construction boards& construction
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
|Product name||Fiberglass mesh||Color||White or other color|
|Material||Pt C- glass fiber||Emulsions||Acrylic emulsion|
|Use||1> Wall reinforcing material; 2> Reinforced cement products;
3> Granite, mosaic dedicated mesh, marble backing mesh; 4>
Waterproofing membrane cloth, asphalt roofing; 5> Reinforced
plastics, rubber reinforcing materials; 6> Firewood; 7> Wheel
fabric; 8> Highway pavement with geogrid; 9> Building
caulking tape and other aspects.|
|Main Performance||Good alkali resistance; The best ingredients; Good stability;
Construction and high efficiency.|
|Packing||PVC packaging, then 4 ~ 6 rolls into carton, or 16 ~ 36 rolls into
the tray; last into the containers|
|Special Note||If you have special packaging and special specifications, we can
produce for you.|
|identification||Density tex||Moisture content(%)||Combustible content(%)||stiffness(mm)||Net weight(kg)|
|ER13-2400||2400||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.1||130± 20||18± 0.5|
|ER13-3100||3100||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.15||130± 20||18± 0.5|
|ER13-4800||4800||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.15||130± 20||18± 0.5|
We have four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving and eight kinds of
Fiberglass Assembled Roving
Four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving
1) E-glass Direct Roving for Filament Winding
2) E-glass Direct Roving for Pultrusion
3) E-glass Direct Roving for Weaving
4) E-glass Direct Roving for LFT
Eight kinds of Assembled Rovings
1) E-glass Assembled Roving for Spray-up
2) E-glass Assembled Roving for Eilament Winding
3) E-glass Assembled Roving for SMC
4) E-glass Assembled Roving for Chopping
5) E-glass Assembled Roving for Centrifugal Casting
6) E-glass Assembled Roving for Panel producing
7) E-glass Assembled Roving for Thermoplastics
8) E-glass Assembled Roving for GMT
Please tell us the following content when you send your inquiry to
I) What's the production process of the roving you will do?
II) What's the end use of the rovings and what's the final products
made from the rovings?
III) What's the resins will be used together with the rovings?
IV) Who supply you the same fiberglass before? The brand name and
the items number?
How many tex of rovings you need (like 600tex, 1200tex, 2400tex,
1. How long will you get reply?
All the inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Can you provide sample?
Yes, you’re welcome to come to our company, then we’ll offer free
sample for you.
3. What is the production lead time?
Usually 15 days.
4. Do you provide customized service?
5. What’s your MOQ?
6. How you transport the products?