68~83gsm Wet Strength Embossed Vacuum Metallized Paper For Beer
Vacuum Metalized Paper is a kind of environmental-friendly
packaging material. It can be divided into various kinds. In terms
of the design, Vacuum Metalized Paper can be classfied into plain
paper and embosing paper. Embossing paper is a specialty paper with
Embossing pattern. It is suitable to be used in all kinds of inkjet
printing. It is recommended to be used for Greeting cards, cans,
beverages, beers and so on.
1. Grammage: 68 gsm, 71 gsm, 73 gsm,80 gsm, 83 gsm.
2. Width: 200mm-2000mm.
3. Length: 2500m - 4000m.
4. Sample: 150m~200m
|5||Wet Tensile Strength||mN/m||GB/T14216||≥36|
|7||Reverse Side COBB (60s)||g/m2||GB/T1540||15±5|
Characteristics of Vacuum Metallized Paper
1. Environmentally friendly
2. High glossy, metallic looking, even metalization, smooth
surface, excellent aluminum adhesion
3. With no curliness
4. Produces smooth surface when pasted
5. Both the bottom layer and protective layer use water-dissolving
coating material which is not contaminative and with no smell.
Application of Vacuum Metallized Paper
1. Trademarks of food, wines, beers and beverages and another
2. Aluminized cigarette lining paper,Cigarette and Tee Wrapping.
3. Candy, Gift Wraping and cosmetics.
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced stuff serve as a replier.
3. Good after-sale service
1. How to get the sample?
We will charge a special processing of the sample cost and
transport cost, the company also offer some products sold in a free
sample - welcome to inquire. The sample time generally need: such
as (time required vary according to the process). Shipping time
also depend on the weight, size and the customer area.
2. The customer order the required information?
1: You can contact us directly via E-mail or fax send order basic
information to us.
2: We need the basic order information
3: The number of product information and specifications, such as
(size, material, craft, packing requirements and so on.)
4: The delivery date (the customer asked us when we could expect
5: Name, address, telephone, fax number of your company and project
orders and mobile phone number of the person in charge.