Custom Hydraulic Cylinder For Press Medium Stroke Double Acting
1. Options for ductile iron or bronze inlaid steel rod glands
2. Mounting alternatives include trunnion mount, clevis, pineyes,
or lugs with spherical bearings
3. Custom options for ports and integrated valves
4. Diverse preferences for seals due to temperature or heavy duty
5. Linear transducers, proximity switches, and sensors available
6. Extensive pressure testing
7. Finished cylinder is sandblasted and painted to customer
8. Hydrostatic testing data packets and material test reports
9. Seal kits available for quick shipment
10. Short manufacturing lead times
Shenzhen DALLAST Technology Co. Ltd., offers a full line heavy duty
hydraulic cylinder design, providing dumping capacities of 1 to 40
tons. And the stroke of hydraulic hoist cylinder could be
customized according to your requirement. Their popularity is due
to competitive pricing, availability and durability.
The cylinders from this product series come with a hardened,
chrome-plated piston rod which is suitable for an array of
applications performed in various of the industries. The rod guide
rings attached are mostly made of metal or with guide shoes high
load capacity. These cylinders can be properly adjusted such that
they can be water-tight and grip-ready to eliminate the possibility
of stick-slip phenomenon.
A hydraulic cylinder consists of a piston sliding within a hollow
tube, moved by the pressure of a liquid. The piston, or rod is
Double-acting models have tapped holes at both ends for the
introduction and evacuation of the hydraulic fluid. This allows the
piston to apply force in both directions.
The most commonly used mounting options are flange, trunnion,
clevis, pin-eye, cross-tube, spherical, and tang. Cylinder mounting
is chosen based upon the application’s requirements.
Low friction, high load piston seals with outboard wear bands are
standard. Loaded lip seals and cast iron rings are optional.
About piston rod:
High strength damage resistant piston rod provides 100,000 PSI
minimum yield material in 1" through 4 1/2" diameters. Larger
diameters vary between 50,000 and 75,000 PSI minimum yield
material. All rods are case hardened to 50-55 RC and hard chrome
plated to provide maximum wear life. Stainless steel is also
available. The hard chrome plated of the piston rod according to
1. Seiko secret agents, to ensure quality of the piston rod.
2. The product have to go through heat treatment - bore boring -
grinding - car processing - black nitriding and many other
3. The company accepted the Valet processing various types and
various sizes products, processing and processing more quotes,
welcome to consult.
1. Various operation instructions such as: products inspect and
control ,Receiving inspection control ,sampling inspection
operation instruction, process quality inspection operation
2. Pre-sale service and free consultation service.
3. Quality control service includes pre-acceptance, departure
inspection, arrival inspection, PDI delivery inspection.
4. Guarantee period is subjected to warranty instruction (1 year/
2000 hours whichever comes first).
5. Free after-sale service during the warranty refers to problems
caused by quality issues; any non quality problem occurred, we will
charge the maintenance fee according to relevant standard.
6. Service Center all over the world for after sales problems.
How to choose:
1. Choice will depend on the operating conditions of the unit. It
is necessary to determine the precise physical characteristics and
geometry of the installation.
2. The bore, or cylinder diameter will determine the amount of
force the piston can apply. Rod characteristics, usually
standardized, fastening system, damping and stroke are other
3. Stroke, in particular, is an essential specification, since it
defines the distance the piston travels between its initial and its
4. Additional criteria include the use of presence sensors to
indicate the position of the piston, the seals, purge and drain
valves, type and temperature of the hydraulic fluid.