ZE3191 Relay protection Trainer automation electric power systems
Trainer Educational Stand
The laboratory stand is designed for carrying out laboratory works
in universities and secondary technical educational establishments
for the study of “Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises”, “Relay
protection and automation”, etc.
The object of study is relay protection and automation devices in
electricity supply systems.
Structurally the stand consists of a body in which part of electric
equipment, microprocessor measuring system, front panel and desktop
of integrated table are mounted.
2. The body of the stand contains:
power transformer ОСМ-0,1;
stopwatch board with resolution 0,1 sec. to measure relay time
load resistor block;
the module of microprocessor measuring system allows multi-channel
measurements in all three phases with the display of current and
voltage measured values on digital indicators.
The complex of measured parameters is sufficient for the effective
study of processes in electricity systems without connecting the
stand to computer.
The front panel of the stand is divided into two parts: schematic
and hardware. The schematic part of the front panel shows
electrical circuits of objects under study. All the circuits shown
on the panel are divided into groups according to the
subject-matter of works. Patchholes, digital devices indicators,
switching equipment and controls allowing to alter operating
parameters are mounted on the panel.
The hardware part of the front panel of the stand contains the
indicator lights and handle of parameters settings of the
researched devices of relay protection and automatic for customer’s
own assembly of protection and automation circuits.
Software and user’s manual are supplied with the laboratory stand:
program for testing students’ knowledge before conducting the
works. Both theoretical knowledge and understanding contents of the
laboratory work are tested. Each student’s knowledge level id
a complete set of methodical and technical documents for teaching
3. The stand is designed for the following laboratory works:
1. The study of maximum current protection of electricity supply
2. The study of instantaneous current cutoff of electricity supply
3. The study of maximum current protection of radial electricity
supply line with single-way feed.
4. The study of longitudinal differential protection of electricity
5. The study of transverse differential protection of electricity
6. The study of transformer differential protection.
7. The study of maximum current protection of electric circuit
using automatic switch.
8. The study of electric circuit protection from overload using
thermal release of automatic switch.
9. The study of automatic reclosure of electricity supply line
10. The study of automatic reclosure of electricity supply line.
4. Technical characteristics of the table version:
Power supply: 3~380V/220V, 50Hz
Power consumption, Watt 300
Stand overall dimensions:
Width, mm 1000
Height, mm 680
Depth, mm 450
Weight, kg 35
Complete set of "Relay protection and automation in power supply
systems with MPMS":
set of jumpers.