SR6120E Vocational Education Equipment Power
Electronics Computer Kit Teaching Equipment
This experimental device, has manual and automatic control
(software) control in two ways, can provide excitation voltage and
DC motor armature voltage, and the armature voltage in the DC
adjustment between 0-220 - v, implementation of DC motor speed
control. Through the experiment, and master the principle and
control mode, the corresponding knowledge and skills, suits, higher
vocational colleges, secondary vocational schools and vocational
school related professional teaching and skills training
2.The equipment contained the following components
1. Armature voltage display.
2. Automatic/manual switch knob.
3. Enable switch
4. Potentiometer -- armature voltage adjustment.
5. Armature voltage output terminal --DC 0-220v /5A.
6. Excitation voltage output terminal --DC 220V/1A.
8. Dual control switch -- power switch.
9. Power socket --AC220V power supply.
11. Rotary encoder terminal.
12. The communication line
13. Rotary encoder.
14. Excitation winding terminals.
15. Armature winding terminals.
3.Notice and warning
(1) manual control instructions.
Check the power supply line carefully before the power supply. (for
example, the copper wire of the insulating layer breaks out and is
not allowed to be used)
Insert the power cord plug into the AC22V power input socket and
power the panel.
(2) the excitation voltage output terminals on the test chamber
used 4mm safety electrical cable is connected to the dc motor
excitation winding terminals, the armature voltage output terminals
on the test chamber used 4mm safety electrical cable connected to
the dc motor armature winding wiring terminals. (dc motor shunt
connection mode is adopted here)
It will enable the single control button and the power double
control button to hit OFF state, the potentiometer will rotate
counterclockwise to the minimum, and the automatic/manual switch
knob will switch to manual state. After checking, turn on the power
double control button, and the whole device circuit is connected.
Turn on the switch and adjust the potentiometer to adjust the speed
of the dc motor.
(3) software control instructions.
In accordance with manual control 1, 2, 3 connect hardware. Switch
the automatic/manual switch to the automatic state. Connect the