Automotive Drive Axle Left Drive Shaft 43410-02630 for Corolla
Model Number: For Corolla ZRE152
Product Name:Drive Shaft
Packing:Famous brand NSND packing or neutral packing
Delivery time:Delivery within 2-30 days after payment
1. high quality
2. Competitive price
3. No MOQ
4. Fast Delivery
5. More than 20 years professional experience
The power of energe creates is called torque. The job of the drive shaft is to transmit
that torque power to the wheels of the vehicle.
If you have a four-wheel-drive vehicle, then the drive shaft
transmits this torque to the two rear wheels and the two front
wheels. In this case, you may find that a four-wheel drive vehicle
has two separate drift shafts; one for transmitting power to the
front and another to transmit power to the back.
How to tell the drive shaft is broken .
1. Vibrations – If you’re driving the vehicle and you feel a lot of big
vibrations coming from under it, then your drive shaft may be in
2. Clunking Noise – When you accelerate your vehicle, do you hear a clunking noise?
How about when you drive the vehicle into reverse, or even into
drive? If you hear clunking noises in any of these cases, then it
means your drive shaft has an issue and needs to be looked at
3. Squeaking Noise – If you’re driving and you hear a squeaking noise that is
consistent, then it is a sign that your drive shaft could be in
trouble. It could possibly be out of balance or some other part of
it could be worn out.
4. Universal Joint Movement – If the U-joint of your drive shaft rotates too fast or fails to
rotate, then it’s a problem with your drive shaft. The cap seals of
the bearings could have rust on them. Either that or the u-joint
itself is not stable. You’ll need to have your drive shaft placed
because you can’t drive your vehicle in his condition.
5. Turning Problems – If you try to make a turn with your vehicle and the wheels don’t
turn immediately or they hesitate, then you have an issue with your
drive shaft. The tires will have a lot of resistance which you’ll
be able to feel as you try to make a turn. Obviously, this is a
serious issue and it needs to be looked at right away.