Flexible 316/304 Material Flange Joint Bellows Hose Metal Flexible
Introduction of stainless steel teflon-lined flexible braided hose
Metal bellows hose is a kind of flexible pipe with high quality in
modern industrial pipeline.The inner tube of metal bellows hose is
spiral or annular thin-wall stainless steel bellows, the outer
braid mesh of bellow pipe(corrugated pipe) is made of stainless
steel wire and steel belt according to certain parameters,the
joints or flanges on both ends of the hose are matched to the joint
or flange of the customer's pipe.
Character of stainless steel teflon-lined flexible braided hose
Metal corrugated hose has good softness, anti-fatigue, high
pressure resistant, high and low temperature resistant, corrosion
resistant and other characters, comparing with other hoses(rubber
and plastic hose),the service life of metal hose is much higher, so
it has high comprehensive economical benefits.And wtih the
development of modern industry, the demand for hig pressure
resistance and high temperature resistant bellows metal hose
(corrugated metal hose) is also increasing .
Application range of stainless steel teflon-lined flexible braided hose
Fully flexible conveying pipe ,conveying pipe for preventing
vibration, conveying steam, coal gas, air, heavy oil, petroleum,
chemical medicines etc.
Inner Core: Corrugated Stainless Steel
- Flexible metal hose stainless steel core strengths are available in
304, 321 and 316L stainless steel
- Stainless steel tubing formed into corrugations parallel to one
- Helical / Convoluted option available upon request
Outer Core:Braided Stainless Steel Layers
- Purchase corrugated core hose with no layers, single or double
- Flexible metal hose outer braid layers made from 304 stainless
What is the condition of our metal flexible hose ?
According to your request
To properly design a metal hose assembly for a particular
application, the following design parameters must be determinde:
1. Temperature-----You should provide us information as the temperature to which the
assembly is exposed a
2. Size-----The diameter of the connections in which the assembly will be
installed is needed to provide.
3. Media-----This is improtant since you must be sure that the assembly's
components are chemically
compatible with the media going through the hose as well as the
environment in which the hose is installed.
4. Pressure-----identify the internal pressure to which the assembly will be
exposed. This information is
important to determine if the assembly is strong enough for the
5. Indenify the necessary end fittings-----This is required since fittings for the assembly must be chosen to
properly fit the mating connection.
What is the parameter of our metal flexible hose?