Protection film for finished floors counter tops cabinets
The protective film can be applied during manufacturing, prior to
transport or after on-site installation. When everything is ready
for the final customer, the protective film can be quickly peeled
off, leaving behind nothing but clean, unblemished stone surfaces.
The protective film can be used for;
• Can be used on granite counter tops, laminate counter tops,
counter tops, marble counter tops and laboratory tops
• Can be used on different flooring like tile, stone, linoleum,
laminates, and factory finished hardwood.
• Can be used on appliances and furniture.
• Demonstrates remarkable strength and durability
• Specifically designed for jobs up to 45 days
• Will not discolor or dye factory finished floors
Offers a wide range of protective films for decorative laminates,
and is able to offer a solution for every type of coating:
HPL (High Pressure Laminate);
CPL (Continuous Pressure Laminate).
Our protective films are suitable for various types of gloss, from
high gloss to matt.
|Material||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||50 - 100 micron (0.05 - 0.1mm)|
|Adhesion on BA steel||100-300g/25mm|
|Heat Resistance||60 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
|Relative humidity||40 to 75% RH|
- No residue is left on the surface after peel off. Clean removal.
- Easily hand tearable which makes it ideal for the workshop or on
- Provide excellent abrasion, tear, scratch, puncture and moisture
resistance to help protect surface.
- Weathering resistance.
1. Choose different protective film adhesive strength according to
the different surface smoothness.
2. Sample test is welcome and free sample can be provided.
3. Any surface needs to be dry, clean and fully cured.
Protective Film is not liable of any loses or damages caused by the
use of this product and recommend proper testing is cared out
before application. Protective Film encourage regular monitoring of
all protection products over the life time of use.
Provided the product is protected against dust and extreme
humidity, and is held under normal room conditions (15 ~ 30 ℃ ) for
max. 12 months.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film
industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are
acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a
specific characteristics suitable for your business or special
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get
samples shipped to you today, please contact us at anytime.