Industrial Use Corrosion Protection Feature Steel Structure
Steel Warehouse Building design and calculated by structural engineer through software according the detail size including
Length , Wide and Height plus wind speed(km/h or m/s ) , snow
loading in project local , Metal Warehouse Building formed by steel
frame structure including Steel Column , Roof Beam , connected with
bracing system , tie beam ,roof purlin and wall girt .
Steel Warehouse Building cost less than normal concrete building
because the steel structure are manufactured and then shipped to
the construction site . By engineering these buildings in a
factory, there are no costly delays due to weather and back-ordered
materials. The metal framing materials are made with extremely
strict specifications to be stronger and lighter . Once selected
and ordered, the building requires no further construction.
Additional benefits include a choice of sizes and protection
against weather changes.
The advantage of Steel Warehouse Building
1) Large span and Great strength : Metal Warehouse Building could
in single span or multiple spans, the max span could reach more
than 50m without middle column , steel structure great strength as
steel with the advantages of high strength, good plasticity, good
toughness and welding ability,which can resists the impact of
strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loading
2) Fast construction and save manpower : All the Steel Structure of
Metal Warehouse Building fabricated in factory , after cutting ,
welding , drilling , sandblast and painted then delivery to
installation , Fast and easy installation save the construction
time better than the normal concrete building .
3) Long using life : Metal Warehouse Building is easy in
maintenance the steel structure can be used for more than 50 years
and steel structure could recycling and can be applied repeatedly.
General Structural Steel Calculation Parameters Required for steel
1. Location: ______(country & city)
2. Dimension: Length______mm*width______mm* eave height ______mm
3. Wind load: _____km/h, or _____KN/m2
4. Snow load: ______mm(maximum thickness), or ______ KN/m2
5. Seismic zone: ______zone, or ______grade
6. Doors: height______mm*width______mm, ______ pcs and location.
7. Windows: height______mm*______mm, ______pcs and location
8. Brick wall: height_____mm
9. Claddings: Steel corrugated sheet with insulation? Or sandwich
10. Sunlight panel on the roof?
11. Ventilator on the roof?
12. Gutter: yes or no?
13. Crane: yes or no? If yes, _____units, lifting weight ____T, and
Sinoacme steel structure production procedure:
1. Design: The design will be made with full design parameters
provided by clients;
2. Material: Raw material will be prepared according to the
material list provided by engineers;
3. Cutting: Steel plate will be cut according to the detailed
drawing provided by engineers;
4. Assembling: Apply spot welding to assemble two pieces flange
plate and one web plate together;
5. Auto welding: Arc-submerging machine will be applied to make
full welding for steel components;
6. Straightening: To make the deformation of flange and web plate
7. Manual welding: Welding the connection plate and purlin plate to
the main steel components;
8. Shot blasting: To get rid of rust on the surface of steel
9. Painting: Antiseptic treatment;
10. Delivery: Packing, loading and deliver to construction site;
11. Erection: Erect according to the erection drawing provided by
12. Finishing: Whole project completed.
Sinoacme steel structure customer visiting:
Sinoacme steel structure projects: