Electric Cables Halogen Acid Gas Release Tester is used to test the
acidity of gas that released during combustion from cable or
optical cable components materials. This testing equipment is
designed and manufactured on the basis of GB/T 17650 and IEC 60754.
The cable material is processed by prius tube furnace, and then the
PH value and conductivity of the gas that generated in combustion
process and measured, so that the cable material of acidic, as well
as concentration of halogen acid gas volume, PH, conductivity, etc,
can be determined.
Wire & Cable
IEC 60754-1: Test on gases evolved during combustion of materials
from cables - Part 1: Determination of the amount of halogen acid
IEC 60754-2: Test on gases evolved during combustion of electric
cables - Part 2: Determination of degree of acidity of gases
evolved during the combustion of materials taken from electric
cables by measuring pH and conductivity.
KS C IEC 60754-1: Tests on gases evolved during combustion of
electric cables - Part 1: Measurement of the amount of halogen acid
KS C IEC 60754-2: Tests on gases evolved during combustion of
electric cables - Part 2: Corrosiveness test by generating
KWS 409: Wire of Fire Resistance (Fire-Resistance) - 5.12
Causticity for Combustion gas.
1. This testing equipment is designed with optimized structure,
logical layout and easy to operate.
2. All the fixture are made of stainless steel.
3. The effective length of the tube-type furnace is 500mm to 600mm,
inner diameter is 40mm to 60mm, with adjustable electric system.
4. Equipped with imported thermocouple from United States.
5. The size of the combustion boat is length 45mm to 100mm, with
12mm to 30mm, depth 5mm to 10mm.
6. The electrical conductivity measuring range is 0.01uS/mm to
7. The control system using an electronic temperature control,
intelligent control tube furnace temperature.
8. Equipped with two gas collection bottles.
9. Equipped with a PH valued and conductivity detector, with an
electronic display and an electrode.
10. Air flow meter is equipped with silicon dioxide fire pipeline
to prevent corrosion by the gas.
11. Activated carbon (air filter): filter air through a filter.
12. The silicone is used for drying air source.
13. Pyrex pipeline: Users can easily insert sample into the Prius
tube to protect the pipeline from damage.
14. Combustion boat moving system: combustion boat moves automatic
to achieve more intelligent test.
15. The mode switching: mode switch (two test methods to choose
from, IEC 60754-1 & IEC 60754-2).
16. The temperature alarm system: control the furnace temperature
against over heating.
17. Timer: IEC 60754-1 & IEC 60754-2 time measuring device.
18. Drawer: used to store part of the box (such as conductivity
meter, PH meter, etc.)
19. Temperature indicator: show the furnace core temperature.
20. Permanent magnetic stirrer: the agitator is used to measure the
combustion gas conductivity.
Power: 110V AC 60Hz / 230V AC 50Hz, 15A
Weight: about 60kg
Ambient Temperature: Operating 10℃ to 35℃