Home > Steel >

ASME Mirror Polished Copper Sheet Plate 0.4mm Golden Bright Surface

Categories Copper Sheet Plate
Brand Name: Hailian
Model Number: T2
Place of Origin: Jiangsu
MOQ: 1 ton
Price: USD 4140- 4815 USD / ton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 ton per month
Delivery Time: 3 - 5 work days
Packaging Details: Standard seaworthy packing
Name: T2 Copper Sheet
Grade: T2
Certificate: BUA
Shape: Smooth Sheet
Thickness: 0.4mm
Customized: available
Color: Golden Color
Application: Transportation application
Standard: ASME
Surface: Polished
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

ASME Mirror Polished Copper Sheet Plate 0.4mm Golden Bright Surface

Copper Sheet T2 Standard ASME Thickness 0.4mm Construction Use Bright Surface Golden Color

  • Product Description

Copper sheeting may be more expensive than other types of rolled sheet metal, such as steel or aluminum. But its price is competitive when compared to creating a tile backsplash, with its layers of tile and cement board, thinset, grout, and grout sealer. By contrast, a copper sheet backsplash requires little more than copper sheeting, a backing board, contact cement, and staples.

  • Product Properties

Product Name
Purple Copper Plate
T1, T2, TU0, TU1, TU2, TP1, TP2, etc.
Plate /Sheet
Copper Content
  • Company Profile

Shandong Hailian Steel Group processes and sells all kinds of copper and aluminum materials, including copper wire, copper rod, copper strip, copper plate/roll. Features: complete product specifications, favorable prices, good packaging, pure copper and aluminum, good straightness, and large inventory. Material certificates and SGS reports can be provided. Special specifications and materials can be customized according to customer requirements

  • FAQ

1.Why should I choose you?

Our company has deeply engaged in metal material market for over 15 years. We established perfect reputation world-widely. Craftsmanship spirit is the fundamental of Hailian Steel since we are established. Hailian Steel keeps our products as highest quality and lowest price to maintain our self competitive. Proving our clients with best trading experience is the goal we always insist of.

2.What is your payment terms?

Our company prefers 30%TT before inspection and the rest 70% against BL. However, our price term is negotiable. Multiple payment terms are available from us.

3.How can I make sure you are a reliable supplier?

Our company is willing to provide our copies of company registration certificate, Alibaba registration and Chinese exporting registration for you to view. These certificates are under Chinese Trading Law effect. They can help you officially check our company s capability and status.

On the products' side, certificates as Mill Test Certificate(MTC), Third Party Material Quality Conformity Certificate and other required certificates are available before the order. Samples are also available from us for you to test in your own testing facility. Xuda Steel also supports third-party inspection before shipping. Xuda Steel also welcomes a company tour for you to check our factory status.

Quality ASME Mirror Polished Copper Sheet Plate 0.4mm Golden Bright Surface for sale
Send your message to this supplier
*To: Shandong Hailian Steel Group Co., Ltd
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
Inquiry Cart 0
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Contact Us Quickly