Assay Method: HPLC
Herb Source: Sophora flavescens Ait., Sophora subprostrata Chun et
Molecular Weight & Molecular Formula：C15H24N2O2; 264.36
Melting Point & Solubility: mp.162~ 163(hydrate),
207(anhydrous), dissolved in water, chloroform, ethanol, insoluble
in ether, ether, petroleum ether.
Brief: White crystalline powder, an alkaloid
Pharmacology: Oxymatrine a role in anti-hepatitis B virus,
hepatitis B virus can reduce the liver of transgenic mice the
content of HBsAg and HBcAg, and the role of both the same,
non-selective effect is a strong oxymatrine immune inhibitor, can
inhibit the release of several inflammatory factors, there is a
clear anti-inflammatory effect on the IL-2 induced LAK activity in
killing tumor cells have a strong inhibitory effect, it oxymatrine
by IL-2, etc. cytokines play a role in its anti-hepatitis B virus
What Is Oxymatrine ?
Oxymatrine is a natural alkaloid extracted from the root of sophora
root , an herb used in traditional Chinese herbal medicine. It has
antiviral properties, inhibiting the replication of hepatitis B
alone and in combination with lamivudine. Oxymatrine also prevents
fibrosis in a number of organs including liver, at least in part by
interfering with TGF- signaling. It also induces apoptosis in
certain cancer cells and ameliorates inflammation by impairing the
translocation of nuclear factors-B.
Functions and Benefits of Oxymatrine
1. Oxymatrine has the effect of diuresis.
2. Oxymatrine can be used as anti-pathogens.
3. Oxymatrine has the function of immune.
4. Oxymatrine can inhibit lung cancer and gastric cancer cells.
5. Oxymatrine can be used for anti-hepatitis b virus.
Applications of Oxymatrine
1. Applied in agriculture field, oxymatrine is a natural plant
pesticides and insecticides.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, oxymatrine has a good effect on
the treatment of chronic persistent hepatitis.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, oxymatrine can be used for anti-acne.
Package & Storage
1. 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag, 1~20kg by aluminum foil
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from
moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package send by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo send by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Delivery time about 7 working days By Air, 30 days By sea.
4. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an