FA-VAG1212, OBDII Car Diagnostics Cable VAG 12.12 USB Interface
Compare with old version vagcom 12.10.3,what is the different?
1. VAGCOM 12.12 Support to the October 2013 Volkswagen Audi cars.
2. VAGCOM12.12 Change the system time automatically, the software
is not expired, permanent and effective
3. VCDS 12.12 Automatically updated offline to prevent flash
4. VCDS12.12 With password protection
5. VAG COM 12.12 Support WINDOW xp and Windows 7 32 and 64 bit.
1. Is fully compatible with all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models
through the current model year, including models using a direct CAN
connection for diagnostics.
2. Has a database of more than 14000 fault-codes and
3. Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all
immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models.
4. Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks
5. Can access all control modules which require proprietary VAG
modes running the KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS,
numerous 2002+ modules), KWP6000 (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS).
Reset all service indicators (including 2010 and later Audi and VW)
Reads and clears all fault codes
Covers all modules including airbag, ABS, engine, gearbox, central
Retracts late model handbrake for pad change
Throttle body adaptions
1. Includes partial support for VW Crafter vans. Communications
with all control modules;
functions supported: Control Module ID and Advanced ID, Fault Codes
(Read and Clear),
Supported Codes, Security Access, and Adaptation. Other functions
such as Measuring Values,
Output Tests, and Basic Settings will be added in future versions.
2. New, more universal Airbag Coding Assistant.
3. New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog
4. Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data.
5. New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use
Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.
6. Refactored DTC routines which interpret DTC data, including
enhanced interpretation of status byte for DTCs in UDS modules.
7. New area to display additional info for Basic Settings.
8. Added data types 0B, 0D, 0F to Generic OBD-II Mode 9.
9. New version of LCode. Thanks to Niels in Denmark!.
10. Revised and expanded Label Files. Thanks to Sebastian!
11.Many other small fixes and improvements, as well as everything
which was introduced in.
A computer running Microso