Name：Head Up Display Ⅲ
(1) Speed: Number indicates the current speed.
(2) RPM: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale
measured represents the speed reached.
(3) Water Temperature: When the temperature reaches 115 degree
centigrade, alarm will be given automatically
with alarm light on.
(4) Shifting Gear: It will indicate to gear up to save fuel when
the engine speed and car speed come to a certain ratio.
(5) Tips for over speed: It will flicker and alarm when exceeding
the speed limit set up before.
(6) Immediate 100 kilometers/Instantaneous Fuel Consumption:
Display fuel consumption of one hundred kilometers
when there is speed, in L/100km
(7) Unit of Kilometer: In the international system of units,
kilometer/hour is commonly used, in km/h.
(8) Battery Voltage: when the battery voltage is less than/reaches
12V, the caution light will light up to remind you.
(9) Buzzer Mark: pressing the switch button can turn on or turn off
the sound of the buzzer.
01 The alarm switch, 0: Close 1: Open
02 Over speed alarm
03 Water temperature alarm
04 Battery voltage alarm
05 Unit switch, 0: km 1: Mile
06 Tips for shifting gears, figures need multiply 10 that means
300 amounts to 3000 RPM
07 Restoring factory setting, 0: Default 1: Resetting